Unfortunately, Ellis has been unwell all week and he has been in and out of nursery all week but this afternoon he has had a high temperature and has been sent home from Nursey. Due to this we will be getting a covid test and will need to look at canceling the session for this weekend due to the isolation rules we have to have in place.
We will be back to normal as of next week and if I am unable to attend due to a positive test we will have another way of holding our sessions.
If you have paid for this week’s session already we can offer a full refund or we can roll it over to next week.
If anyone has any questions please drop me a message via our Contact us page.